Eurofins Bioanalytical Services expands its technology footprint with the addition of Quanterix® SR-X™. The Ultra-Sensitive Biomarker Detection, for the bench-top. Experience the unrivaled power of Simoa® single molecule digital detection technology now available in a compact size with increased workflow flexibility.
The SR-X Ultra-Sensitive Biomarker Detection System is the latest instrument from Quanterix powered by Simoa technology, offering access to ultra-sensitive protein detection capabilities in a compact and affordable system. The SR-X is designed to support multiplexed detection of up to four biomarkers per sample, with low volume requirements to increase throughout and productivity while conserving precious samples.
The Quanterix SR-X also provides the additional flexibility to design assays to detect both protein and nucleic acid biomarkers direct from blood without the need for error-prone complex pre-analytical extraction and amplification steps. This unique capability enables measurement of ultra-sensitive nucleic acid levels, including miRNA, without PCR.
Quanterix SR-X Key Features:
- Multiplex detection without compromising sensitivity or specificity
- Simple 2-step or 3-step workflow with minimal user intervention
- Compact instrument with built-in touchscreen control and comprehensive data analysis tools
- No daily or monthly user maintenance
- Simple custom assay development for both protein and circulating nucleic acid detection