Eurofins Bioanalytical Services expands its technology footprint in Flow Cytometry with the addition of Novocyte Quanteon™. The flow cytometer provides an expanded set of capabilities that accommodate today’s high-end and increasingly sophisticated multi-color flow cytometry assays.
Scientists now have the flexibility to choose from 25 fluorescent channels utilizing four lasers with 25 independent detectors. The NovoSampler Q™, which can be integrated into different laboratory automation platforms, efficiently processes both FACS tubes (using a 40-tube rack) and 24-, 48-, 96-, and 384-well plates. The intuitive and industry leading NovoExpress® software has been further advanced, providing an exceptional user experience in data acquisition, analysis and reporting.
Equipped with 25 florescence channels from 4 lasers (405, 488, 561, and 637nm), the Quanteron offers tremendous flexibility in panel design.
- Expanded flexibility with 25-color options utilizing 4 lasers
- Superior sensitivity and resolution
- Intuitive and powerful software for data acquisition, analysis, and reporting
- Smart-design functionalities and walk-away operation to simplify your workflow
- Automation-ready capability for high throughput needs
- Wide, 7-log dynamic range eliminates the need for routine detector adjustments